Cost for MoDos/ $175
Sundays from 10.00 a.m. to noon PST, Aug. 15, Aug. 22, Aug. 29, Sept. 5.
Registration closes Saturday, August 7 at noon PT
When we look out at the world, we do not see the world as it is, we see the world as we are. The only thing we ever experience is ourselves. The world is simply a mirror. Simply put, if you are in a wonderful mood, if you’ve just fallen in love, the world is a glorious place full of beauty and promise. If you are miserable, if you just lost a pile of money in the stock market, the world is a hateful, hopeless, unfair place in which nothing good will ever happen for you. The world did not change.
— “Projection” as defined in
Making a Change for Good
Projection is a powerful tool for practitioners of Awareness. When we are introduced to projection, conditioned mind yammers that it’s “wrong” to project; it’s a mistake, and we should stop. But projection is simply how this plane of existence operates. Rather than attempting to stop projecting, we train to become aware of our projections. Bringing attention to projection gives us a wealth of information about the programming that controls all of us. Being free of ego’s framing of projection as wrong allows us to have a direct experience of life without ego filters.
Join Cheri and Ashwini in a four-week exploration of projection in a new workshop/email class format.
HOW IT WORKS
- An assignment will be emailed at the beginning of each week.
- You will be invited to submit individual responses.
- Your submissions will be posted anonymously so everyone can share the rich insights of class participants.
- Cheri will read all submissions and post a class response and a next place to look.
- At the end of the week, there will be a two-hour call-in radio show workshop to ask questions and process insights from the week.