Duration/ 5 nights
Our annual New Year’s retreat will be held as usual at the Vallombrosa Center located on 10 gorgeous acres in a quiet corner of Menlo Park, California. Celebrate a year of deepening practice and welcome the beginning of another year with Sangha from all over the world. This retreat features meditation, group discussions, yoga, guidance with Cheri, delicious vegetarian food, free time to spend in nature on the center’s spacious grounds and a community of people gathered to practice conscious compassionate awareness. It is an extraordinary way to begin the New Year. We invite you to give yourself this retreat as a special holiday gift.
- Fill the application before the deadline.
- Pay the registration pledge.
- Your application will be reviewed and your place in the retreat confirmed within two weeks of applying.
- Your confirmation will contain all the details you need, what to bring, what not to bring, directions if you are driving, etc.
- You will be notified and your registration pledge refunded should your place not be confirmed.
- Registration opens three months prior to the start of this retreat. Please check back at that time to begin the application process. To receive notification by email that registration has opened, you can sign up for our mailing list here.