Subscribe to Podcasts
You can now subscribe to have the recording of the weekly Open Air with Cheri Huber shows automatically downloaded to your computer (they are usually posted within a week after the Tuesday live call-in show). These files can be listened to on your computer, and downloaded to your MP3 player.
Thank you for listening to the Open Air podcasts. This is one of the myriad ways we feel moved to offer the blessings of awareness practice to the world. We love to do it. It takes resources and we invite you to participate by donating as generously as you can to assist in offering the gifts of awareness to the world. It is truly a team effort. You may make a one-time donation or follow this link for information about setting up a monthly pledge. A monthly contribution of any size is a tremendous help to Living Compassion in creating a stable, consistent financial base. In lovingkindness, Living Compassion
Follow the steps below to subscribe (If you already subscribe to podcasts, all you need is our RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/openair)
1. If you have iTunes 4.9 or later on your computer, skip this step. If not, go to: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ and follow the steps to download and install iTunes to your computer. It is free and works on most computers (Windows XP or 2000, Mac OS X v10.2.8 or later)
2. Once you have iTunes downloaded, click this button:
That should start the system downloading the most recent show. Once it's downloaded, you can click on the show to listen it.
To download the shows onto your iPod
1. Make sure your iPod is connected to your computer
2. Windows: Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences. Macintosh: Go to the iTunes menu and select Preferences.
3. Select "iPod", then select "Podcasts".
4. Choose either "Automatically update all Podcasts" or "Automatically updated selected Podcasts only". If you are only updating selected podcasts, be sure to check "Open Air Talk Radio with Cheri Huber". Click OK.
5. You can also set iTunes to tell it how often to check for new podcasts and how many to keep (it auto-deletes them if you don't specify how many to keep). Go back to the Preferences menu, select "Podcasts", then enter in your preferences.
If you run into difficulties, email firstname.lastname@example.org.