This retreat is for Sangha who wish to deepen their practice by accepting the Precepts as the central focus of life. We will explore how the Precepts help us align with the deepest desires of our heart and to experience compassion, acceptance, and freedom.
This is a residential retreat, and the price includes three delicious vegetarian means and accommodation at the Zen Monastery Peace Center.
- Fill the application before the deadline.
- Pay the registration pledge.
- Your application will be reviewed and your place in the retreat confirmed within two weeks of applying.
- Your confirmation will contain all the details you need, what to bring, what not to bring, directions if you are driving, etc.
- You will be notified and your registration pledge refunded should your place not be confirmed.
- Registration opens three months prior to the start of this retreat. Please check back at that time to begin the application process. To receive notification by email that registration has opened, you can sign up for our mailing list here.