Duration/ 5 nights
May 30, 2017 - Jun 4, 2017
Oct 3, 2017 - Oct 8, 2017 - Register
Zen does not confuse spirituality with thinking about God while one is peeling potatoes. Zen spirituality is just to peel the potatoes. — Alan Watts
Back in the early days of our Awareness Practice, Sangha gathered enthusiastically for a deeply fulfilling time of caring for our spiritual home. This new retreat offers that same joyous experience of being shoulder to shoulder with the Guide as we practice stewardship of the Monastery and the grounds — and of just peeling potatoes.
Guidance, workshops, yoga and delicious food are all part of this week.
- Fill the application before the deadline.
- Pay the registration pledge.
- Your application will be reviewed and your place in the retreat confirmed within two weeks of applying.
- Your confirmation will contain all the details you need, what to bring, what not to bring, directions if you are driving, etc.
- You will be notified and your registration pledge refunded should your place not be confirmed.