Duration/ 7 nights
This powerful retreat is a great way to deepen your practice.
Step away from the pressures of day-to-day living and immerse yourself in a monastic community completely focused on "waking up." The retreat is constructed around working and sitting meditation, Recording and Listening practice, and individualized support with what you choose as your practice focus for your stay.
This retreat is a prerequisite for anyone considering being a first-time Visiting Monk. To listen to a recording about the Visiting Monk Program, click here.
This is a residential retreat, and the price includes three delicious vegetarian means and accommodation at the Zen Monastery Peace Center.
- Fill the application before the deadline.
- Pay the registration pledge.
- Your application will be reviewed and your place in the retreat confirmed within two weeks of applying.
- Your confirmation will contain all the details you need, what to bring, what not to bring, directions if you are driving, etc.
- You will be notified and your registration pledge refunded should your place not be confirmed.
- Registration opens three months prior to the start of this retreat. Please check back at that time to begin the application process. To receive notification by email that registration has opened, you can sign up for our mailing list here.