Duration/ 5 nights
San Rafael, California
If we examine why we want to communicate well, we see that it's because we want to be seen, heard, and understood. We're looking for connection, validation, and acceptance. When we leave an interaction feeling dissatisfied, it's often because ego interfered with making the connection we were looking for.
― Don't Suffer, Communicate!
Join us as we explore how to bypass ego identification and communicate authentically to achieve clarity in communication that brings true connection. The retreat includes guidance with Cheri, yoga, delicious food and group discussions. It's a must for anyone who wishes to acquire or hone their facilitation skills.
- Fill the application before the deadline.
- Pay the registration pledge.
- Your application will be reviewed and your place in the retreat confirmed within two weeks of applying.
- Your confirmation will contain all the details you need, what to bring, what not to bring, directions if you are driving, etc.
- You will be notified and your registration pledge refunded should your place not be confirmed.