Duration/ 2 nights
Oct 25 -27, 2019
These special Practice Weekends are an opportunity to participate in the monastic schedule. From Friday evening group with the Guide to Sunday morning group with the community, participants enjoy support for deepening practice in the peace and beauty of the Monastery. Each weekend will include guidance appointments with Cheri or Ashwini and one or more practice activities, such as sesshins, hikes, gardening, work projects, yoga or art. The registration pledge covers 3 delicious vegetarian meals a day and 2 nights of accommodation.
- Fill the application before the deadline.
- Pay the registration pledge.
- Your application will be reviewed and your place in the retreat confirmed within two weeks of applying.
- Your confirmation will contain all the details you need, what to bring, what not to bring, directions if you are driving, etc.
- You will be notified and your registration pledge refunded should your place not be confirmed.
- Registration opens three months prior to the start of this retreat. Please check back at that time to begin the application process. To receive notification by email that registration has opened, you can sign up for our mailing list here.