- You receive a full refund if you cancel more than 24 hours prior to the first scheduled call.
- There are no refunds after your first session has begun.
Zen Awareness Coaches provide one-on-one support for deepening your Awareness Practice. Coaches are trained facilitators who are steeped in Practice. Zen Awareness Coaching follows a curriculum that assists practitioners in recognizing the suffering process, mapping that process, then introducing behavior changes that help in transcending the suffering process. You will select the process (and content area) to work with, and will be guided and supported every step of the way.
Coaching is not intended to be one’s only contact with Zen Awareness Practice. Coaching is meant to support a person’s ongoing Awareness Practice, therefore participation in at least one other practice offering is expected.
How it works
- Coaching is offered in "packages" consisting of six weekly calls.
- Coaching "packages" are $120.
- Calls are 15 minutes each, with the exception of the first call of the first package, which can be up to 20 minutes.
- Recording and Listening is a key component of Zen Awareness Coaching; therefore a recording device is required.
- A portion of all coaching fees is donated by the coach to the Zen Monastery Peace Center.
TO GET A COACH
Email email@example.com. Please include a brief description of the content or aspect of practice that will be the focus of your coaching sessions.