Duration/ 5 nights
Flat Rock, North Carolina
Each of us can tell “our story.” But is it a true story?
In this retreat, we explore how this “story of me,” this notion of “who I am,” was created as karma and conditioning collided in family, through actual information or inference and assumption. We will explore how this "notion of self" unconsciously operates and robs us of being present to the life that is possible.
As we practice seeing the “story of me” for what it is, we will use the tools of practice to transcend the story and explore what we truly are.
Join Cheri and Ashwini for a journey of seeing karma and the freedom beyond. This exciting adventure will include yoga, meditation, guidance with Cheri, and delicious food in beautiful surroundings.
- Fill the application before the deadline.
- Pay the registration pledge.
- Your application will be reviewed and your place in the retreat confirmed within two weeks of applying.
- Your confirmation will contain all the details you need, what to bring, what not to bring, directions if you are driving, etc.
- You will be notified and your registration pledge refunded should your place not be confirmed.
- Registration opens three months prior to the start of this retreat. Please check back at that time to begin the application process. To receive notification by email that registration has opened, you can sign up for our mailing list here.