Duration/ 3 months
Jul 15, 2018 to Oct 15, 2018
Oct 15, 2018 to Jan 15, 2019
• Email Class
• Zen Awareness Coaching
- Training call if you are a first time participant
- Weekly buddy call
- Commitment to attending one Support Call per quarter. It is up to you to take responsibility for your own attendance and practice.
Reflective Listening Buddies is a powerful way to practice conscious compassionate awareness, requiring us to show up and be present for a period of time each week. Initial training and ongoing support are offered in a kind, nonjudgmental environment.
WHAT IS REFLECTIVE LISTENING?
Reflective listening is the art and skill of paying attention to what the speaker is saying and reflecting back what they said in their exact words.
Listen to an example of reflective listening.
how it works
- Sign up for the program
- Attend a training call at the beginning of the quarter
- Set up a weekly call-time with your buddy.
- There is a call for each week of the quarter
- Calls are 30 minutes
- Each person has 15 minutes to be the speaker, and then switches to being the listener.
- Attend the support calls during the quarter to look at your process and clarify questions.
important dates the next quarter, April 15, 2018 - July 15, 2018
Training calls (Required for first-time participants. Optional for returning participants.)
Wednesday, April 4, at 4 p.m. PST
Saturday, April 7, at 1:15 p.m. PST